The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya AF 55mm 2.8 Lens. Brand New in box. Never Used.

jdbfreeheel

Hello All,

I have a brand new, in box with all paper work, never-used Mamiya AF 55mm 2.8 lens for use on the AFD Series camera body for sale. $750.00 or best offer. PayPal verified buyers only. I'll pay for the Pay Pal 3.5% fee and ship insured via FedEx ground. Anything faster, you pay the difference.

BH Photo has these new for $1188.00 and Ebay has these used in the $400-$500 range. Great deal on a perfect, brand new, Mamiya USA, shiny lens.

-Josh

jdbfreeheel

Hello All,

I have a brand new, in box with all paper work, never-used Mamiya AF 55mm 2.8 lens for use on the AFD Series camera body for sale. $750.00 or best offer. PayPal verified buyers only. I'll pay for the Pay Pal 3.5% fee and ship insured via FedEx ground. Anything faster, you pay the difference.

BH Photo has these new for $1188.00 and Ebay has these used in the $400-$500 range. Great deal on a perfect, brand new, Mamiya USA, shiny lens.

-Josh
Alright folks, I'm impatient. $675 including Paypal fees and standard shipping. Good deal on a sharp lens.

-Josh