The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: PENTAX 645D SYSTEM

princepollux

I am selling my Pentax 645 system

645D w. 12915 actuations, good condition (lost a bit of paint, it's been all over the world), in box, with battery & charger $3,650

DA 25mm (Japanese version, excellent condition, no scratches,no fungus, no visible dust, box included) $4,000

FA 45-85 (good cosmetic condition, no scratches, no fungus, some dust but not affecting IQ, no hood, no box) $850

Paypal only, free shipping in continental US. Inquire for other states and countries.

Member since May 2009. I have bought and sold several times on this forum. See my gallery for pics taken with this system.

See my other ads for an almost new Leica Tri-Elmar (Wate) + Novoflex M to E and a Zeiss FE 24-70 for A7R

Last edited:

princepollux

$7,650 for the complete system: 645D body, DFA 25mm, FA 45-85. This system sells new for $12,390.

Last edited: