The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M7 .85

jkjod

$1750. Ex condition .85 M7. I picked this up thinking I would replace my M3, but now some things have changed and can't justify keeping it. I'm selling at the price I purchased at. Everything runs smoothly, I have put about 6 rolls through it since I purchased it and have had no issues. Again, I have not purchased or sold anything on getDPI before, but have a good record over at eBay under jkjod11.

FYI Just the body and body cap is included. I do not have a strap or the box/manual (I downloaded the manual in PDF format online)

PayPal is preferred, I will cover shipping you cover PayPal fees. I'd prefer to keep shipping in the US and Canada to keep my shipping costs down.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I have more pictures if interested.

Last edited:

menos

You might want to add some info (more screenshots?) regarding the condition and make of this M7.
Specifically if this has the later improved finder, has the finder lens sealed by Leica and if it has the early mechanical or later optical DX reader installed.

GLWS