The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm SUMMICRON APO ASPH

TLiu

Hi,

I bought this lens a couple of months ago from another forum, and this week the dealer just shipped the order I placed 1.5 years ago. As much as I like this lens, I cannot keep both. So here I am selling a Leica 50mm ASPH in mint condition. Price is $7700 shipped with FedEx to CON-US. PayPal gift or buyer pays the fee. Focus is spot on and works perfectly and looks perfectly.

Thanks for looking.

This lens sells new with a full warranty for just over $8k, so, I feel your price for a used version (at least 2, perhaps more owners) is a bit high. I can offer you $6k for it and will provide my FedEx account number for shipping. This offer is based on the contingency that the lens is is "mint condition" as described, works perfectly, and comes with all the original packaging, lens caps, etc. Thanks for considering this offer. Mark W.

TLiu

This lens sells new with a full warranty for just over $8k, so, I feel your price for a used version (at least 2, perhaps more owners) is a bit high. I can offer you $6k for it and will provide my FedEx account number for shipping. This offer is based on the contingency that the lens is is "mint condition" as described, works perfectly, and comes with all the original packaging, lens caps, etc. Thanks for considering this offer. Mark W.
Thanks but no thanks. It is out of stock everywhere.

jamriman

Just not cool to post an offer, keep it private use a PM. Ridiculous.