The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RARE: Agfa Brovira/Portriga 30x40cm (11 ¾" x 15 ¾") á 10 pack (16 packs)

Morituri

Yepp, you read that right, very rare, and quite famous, original Agfa Brovira paper, all with factory sealed, never opened, very good, essentially mint condition really.

They have been sitting in a cool (sub 10c degrees) pitch-black, dry, storage room in our basement for a vast majority of their lives.

For what it is worth, besides these I also have about 150 of various small sizes of these old Agfa papers as well (ranging from 18x24cm to 24x30cm), I sold one 8x10 or something to someone, and he said that they were in quite good shape.

Not sure what to say really, the pictures speak for themselves. Labels are shown, fully body is shown. All papers come with factory seal intact. Each pack weighs about 555grams (or 1.2 pounds / 19.5 ounces Google tells me). The form and strenght of the body is very good, and strong/rigid, they have no marks on the body of being bent during their lives.

They all cost 20 dollars per pack. Shipping is $20 to USA, and €15 Euro within EU, yepp they are BIG AND HEAVY, 30x40cm

I tried to sort them out to the best of my guessing and what I could figure out from the labels.

I don't know how much packing material I have to go around, perhaps enough for all if someone buys a bunch at a time, shipping price will vary of course, since several packs of these will weigh quite a bit, but the price will stay the same.

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: RARE: Agfa Brovira/Portriga 30x40cm (11 ¾ x15 ¾ inch) á 10 pack (15 packs)

#1 Note this is actually the only pack that is slightly larger than the others, at 30,5cm x 40.6cm.

Last edited:

Morituri

#2 This is the only batch that shows some damage on the front. Looks like humidity perhaps, the rear doesn't show any kind of degradation though.

Last edited:

Morituri

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: RARE: Agfa Brovira/Portriga 30x40cm (11 ¾ x15 ¾ inch) á 10 pack (16 packs)

Last edited:

Morituri

Last edited:

Morituri

Last edited:

Morituri

Last edited:

Morituri

Last edited:

Morituri

Last edited:

Morituri

Last edited:

Morituri

Last edited: