The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Very complete Sinar Hy6 System for sale -- Mint!

BradleyGibson

After much consideration, and while it really pains me to do this, I've decided I do need a focal plane shutter an fast tele glass to do the wildlife work I want to do.

For sale:

Camera Gear
Sinar Hy6/e75r - Back has <2500 actuations (<6 months old) and camera is new (yes, 0 actuations). Back is the latest version with the updated screen and live view capability. Kit includes Sinar rotating adapter, waist level finder, and viewfinder mask. Both are in absolutely immaculate condition. $19K USD
Also includes:
* 6x Sinar original (Pisen and Sinar branded) batteries
* 2x Sony/Ray-O-Vac compatible batteries
* 2x Sony dual battery chargers (world power compatible)
* Sinar case, and packaging
* Extra-long FW-400 cable
* Hy6 Body cap
* eMotion 75LV Back cap

Lenses - all lenses are in excellent-to-mint condition, no scratches/fungus/oil on glass. All have both front and back covers. Some with original box, some without.
Schneider Super-Angulon 40/3.5 PQ HFT - $1900 USD
Schneider Xenotar 80/2.0 PQ HFT - $1100 USD
Schneider Xenotar 80/2.8 PQ HFT - $800 USD
Zeiss Planar 110/2 PQ HFT - $1500 USD
Schneider AF Tele-Xenar 180/2.8 PQ HFT - $2500 USD
Schneider APO Tele-Xenar 300/4 PQ HFT - $2100 USD

Accessories
Sinar 45° Finder - Mint condition - $1000 USD
Schneider/Rollei Longer/Apogon 1.4x Teleconverter - Mint condition - $800 USD
9mm extension tube - minor signs of wear - $75 USD
17mm extension tube - very minor signs of wear - $75 USD
Genuine Bill Maxwell Hi-Lux focusing screen with split focusing and microprism collar - blemish in lower left corner $100 USD

You could easily pay over $50K for this stuff new!!

Total price: $30,950; Super-mega-ball-busting package deal: everything for $28,950!! :blink: First come, first served.

Everthing is in complete working order. I'd like to entertain any package offers, at first, before splitting up the kit, and/or before offering on eBay. I have a 100% eBay reputation (http://myworld.ebay.com/bradleygibson), small and large-ticket item sales so you can buy with confidence.

Buyer will pay fees (if any) and I'll be happy to split shipping. Any reasonable form of payment accepted; payment must clear before items ship. If you are in (or want to come to) the Seattle, USA area, local inspection/pickup also possible.

Please PM if interested. Checking only once per day, but will do so in first-come, first-served order.
-Brad

Stuart Richardson

This is a SMOKING deal. Especially the lenses...I have never seen the 110/2 under 2000 dollars, regardless of condition. And the 180/2.8 AF is a 5900 dollar lens new at Adorama...

BradleyGibson

UPDATE: (I cannot edit my original posting).

After much consideration, and while it really pains me to do this, I've decided I do need a focal plane shutter an fast tele glass to do the wildlife work I want to do.

For sale:

Camera Gear
Sinar Hy6/e75r - Back has <2500 actuations (<6 months old) and camera is new (yes, 0 actuations). Back is the latest version with the updated screen and live view capability. Kit includes Sinar rotating adapter, waist level finder, and viewfinder mask. Both are in absolutely immaculate condition. $SOLD
Also includes:
* 6x Sinar original (Pisen and Sinar branded) batteries
* 2x Sony/Ray-O-Vac compatible batteries
* 2x Sony dual battery chargers (world power compatible)
* Sinar case, and packaging
* Extra-long FW-400 cable
* Hy6 Body cap
* eMotion 75LV Back cap

Lenses - all lenses are in excellent-to-mint condition, no scratches/fungus/oil on glass. All have both front and back covers. Some with original box, some without.
Schneider Super-Angulon 40/3.5 PQ HFT - $SOLD
Schneider Xenotar 80/2.0 PQ HFT - $SOLD
Schneider Xenotar 80/2.8 PQ HFT - $800 USD
Zeiss Planar 110/2 PQ HFT - $SOLD
Schneider AF Tele-Xenar 180/2.8 PQ HFT - $SOLD
Schneider APO Tele-Xenar 300/4 PQ HFT - $2100 USD

Accessories
Sinar 45° Finder - Mint condition - $SOLD
Schneider/Rollei Longer/Apogon 1.4x Teleconverter - Mint condition - $800 USD
9mm extension tube - minor signs of wear - $75 USD
17mm extension tube - very minor signs of wear - $75 USD
Genuine Bill Maxwell Hi-Lux focusing screen with split focusing and microprism collar - blemish in lower left corner $SOLD

You could easily pay over $50K for this stuff new!!

Everthing is in complete working order. Remaining items available for individual sale, before offering on eBay. I have a 100% eBay reputation (http://myworld.ebay.com/bradleygibson), small and large-ticket item sales so you can buy with confidence.

Buyer will pay fees (if any) and I'll be happy to split shipping. Any reasonable form of payment accepted; payment must clear before items ship. If you are in (or want to come to) the Seattle, USA area, local inspection/pickup also possible.

Please PM if interested. Checking only once per day, but will do so in first-come, first-served order.
-Brad

PSon

This is a great deal and I congratulate to the new owner of the Planar 2/110 with the Sinar Hy6/LV75R. I hope this is Peter.
-Son

David K

Workshop Member
Nice to see that Brad was able to sell his kit in these tough times... Good luck to buyer and seller with your new kits.