The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35mm V4 Summicron, Ricoh GR, Contax T3

hunghang

1. 35mm Summicron V4, in very good condition. Just lens, hood and rear caps. Filter included. I've had this lens for a while, hoping to pick up an M body to use but never got around to doing it. Asking $1499 AUD.

2. Ricoh GR. Australian stock from CR Kennedy. Fully boxed. Comes with additional red ring and neck strap. Hardly used. $499 AUD.

3. Contax T3. Black. Fully boxed. In excellent condition. $499

I'm located in Australia and prefer a quick domestic sale. Photos upon request. Best to contact me on [email protected] as I don't log on here often.

Thanks.

hunghang

Happy to ship overseas also, but please keep in mind that asking price does not include shipping or fees associated with international PayPal transactions (happy to go halves in PP fees)