The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Apo-Summicron 75mm f2 ASPH (6-Bit) Boxed

wattsy

Bought April 2013. Factory warranty until April 2015. Absolutely pristine condition, totally unmarked and indistinguishable from new. Used only on a few occasions (I prefer 50mm or shorter on RF). Very sharp from F2 onwards and bang on with my M9P RF. Boxed with all original paperwork and leather case, etc.

Asking GBP 1,850 plus insured shipping cost. Sensible offers considered. Payment by bank transfer or cheque (latter is UK only). Happy to ship worldwide (with one or two exceptions).

I have an eBay rating of 100% (username 'mobilefish') and have sold Leica gear a few times here and many times on the LUF classifieds (I have been an active member of that forum since 2003).

Last edited:

jonoslack

Good luck with the sale Ian
FWIW Ian is a lovely bloke I've communicated with on many occasions - and this lens is just wonderful - personally I think he's mad to sell it :)

Buy with confidence

Farnz

One might ask: "Wattsy selling it for?" (I'll get my coat … ):D

I too will vouch for Ian as a trustworthy seller.

Pete.

wattsy

Thanks Jono and Pete. I know, never sell a Leica lens (I should have learned that lesson by now) but I'm really a 35 + 50 lens person and have never really got on with the longer focal lengths.:)