The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP 0.72x body black paint

wattsy

The real MP (not the new digital imposter:D). Pristine, looks like new condition. Sadly underused, I don't think I've shot more than 5 rolls of film through this MP since buying new in January 2011. As far as I can see there is no brassing, scratches or other imperfections. Baseplate still covered with protective film. Factory warranty valid until January 2016 (5 year warranty). I am selling with all original packaging, paperwork, even the original unopened Duracell battery for the meter.

I'm asking GBP 2,250 plus insured shipping cost. Sensible offers considered. Payment by bank transfer or cheque (latter is UK only). Happy to ship worldwide (with one or two exceptions).

I have an eBay rating of 100% (username 'mobilefish') and have sold Leica gear a few times here and many times on the LUF classifieds (I have been an active member of that forum since 2003).

Last edited:

wattsy

Still available.
Just to reiterate that this camera looks and feels just like new and has factory warranty until January 2016. Please feel free to make me an offer – especially if you are located outside the EU.

mewanchuk

I would snatch this up if I hadn't just spent a bundle on some of Ian's gear!

Just a vote of confidence: If he says it looks new, he is not exaggerating!!

Buy with complete peace-of-mind...Ian is a fantastic seller.

Thanks again Ian,

Mark

wattsy

After a lengthy period of consideration (and intermittent use) I have decided that I would like to sell this MP. I simply prefer an unmetered M camera and find I use my M-A as first choice. The condition of this camera is Mint-, looks beautiful. No scratches or dings, only (if you look very carefully, angled the right way) one or two very small "rub" type marks. The only brassing is a tiny amount on the tip of the wind lever (where it touches the hotshoe). Factory warranty until the end of January 2016. I'm looking for GBP 1,950 plus shipping cost.
ps. lens in photo not included.

Attachments

wattsy

Some more photographs (with Monochrom and 90/F4 macro). Note that anything in the photos that might look like brassing is a specular highlight – there is no brassing on this camera at all apart from a teeny tiny bit on the wind lever (where it touches the hotshoe).

Attachments

wattsy

Bump with a note to say that I don't mind including the shipping cost (to most destinations) in my asking price.