The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9-P Black (Transferable warranty valid until 31 Jan 2015)

wattsy

I'm shooting very little colour with a Leica nowadays and have decided to sell one of my colour capable Leica digitals. I bought this M9-P from the Leica Mayfair store in February 2012 and later paid for the Leica extended warranty (which is valid until 31 Jan 2015) which is fully transferable. The camera has had approximately 12,500 actuations and is in remarkably good condition (I am very careful with my camera gear). There is no brassing, scratches or any other imperfections or blemishes – the camera genuinely looks like new but, to be safe, I will describe it as Mint-. The baseplate is still covered with the protective film. I am selling with all original packaging, paperwork, and accessories though I believe I have used the TAN for the Lightroom download.

I'm looking for GBP 2,975 plus insured shipping cost. Sensible offers considered. Payment by bank transfer or cheque (latter is UK only). Happy to ship worldwide (with one or two exceptions).

I have an eBay rating of 100% (username 'mobilefish') and have sold Leica gear a few times here and many times on the LUF classifieds (I have been an active member of that forum since 2003).

wattsy

Hi M,

I don't think so, I'm looking to downsize the amount of equipment I own.:D

regards, Ian.