The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma DP1 Merrill (LNIB)

wattsy

I bought this only last month as an inexpensive way of evaluating the foveon sensor with a view to purchasing an SD1 Merrill SLR and lenses (in the end I decided to get a Nikon for SLR needs). I doubt it is possible to obtain better image quality from any other camera in this size class but, in truth, I'm unlikely to use the DP1 going forward because I prefer an optical viewfinder. Condition is absolutely as-new with all packaging and accessories (2 x batteries, charger, strap, etc.) so this represents an opportunity to obtain a good-as-new DP1 for a bargain price. I'm bundling the accessory lens hood LH1-01 which I had to buy separately for £20.

I'm looking for GBP 295. UK shipping included. Other destinations at cost. Payment by bank transfer or cheque (latter is UK only). Happy to ship worldwide (with one or two exceptions).

I have an eBay rating of 100% (username 'mobilefish') and have sold Leica gear a few times here and many times on the LUF classifieds (I have been an active member of that forum since 2003).

wattsy

Buyer seems to have disappeared.
Available again. Just to confirm this is as-new, essentially exactly as it arrived from UK dealer in perfect condition. GBP 275 inc. LH1-01 hood and UK shipping.

wattsy

Forgot I still own this camera.:D
Still available (I'd use it myself but I'm drifting away from digital in all its forms at the moment so just can't see this camera getting any use).

wattsy

Forgot (again) that I still own this. Indistinguishable from new. GBP 235 inc. LH1-01 hood and UK shipping. Will also ship outside UK (at cost).