The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya ZD camera with 80mm f2.8 AF lens, exc+++

nanthor

Selling my Mamiya ZD camera, has only 3800 clicks on the shutter, is in near mint condition in box. Comes with the 80mm F2.8 AF lens, very sharp. Also includes 2 batteries, charger, strap, box and packings. Lens is also like new with pristine glass. The camera is amazing, fun to use, very sharp 22mp images with tons of bokeh due to the near 645 sized sensor (1.1 factor) Large 9x9micron sensor pixels for great light gathering and saturated colors. Fast auto focus (really!) that locks on all the time, even in low light. It really is an amazing camera. Use most any popular editing program for Raw conversion.
Price is $3350.00 shipped to USA.
I don't check this site too often but you can reach me timely at [email protected]