The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Groundglass kit for Cambo

Don Libby

For Sale: Cambo CS-30 Universal Groundglass Frame for SWL with Mamiya Adaptor Plate includes Cambo Flexible Viewing Hood for WDS-619 and

CS-90 includes silicone eyecup, bellows, CS-30 viewing loupe, shift frame (w/magnet connection) and foldaway frame. Regular price is $599.00

Cambo WDS-619 Groundglass frame regular price is $459.00

Cambo Cover SLW-C8 protect the Phase One digital back while using the groundglass. Regular price is $135.00

Total price if bought from your dealer is $1,193. I bought this 14 months ago and have since stopped using it as I now tether.

Sale price here for $750.00 includes PayPal and shipping is CONUS, otherwise actual shipping costs.

Very clean looks like new. Comes with Lenscoat bag which I keep this in and can be easily attached to your tripod. I have no interest in separating the parts but am willing to hear your best offer....

My review on this system is located here.

Don

Don Libby

We're currently in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Iceland and have decided to remove this from sale.

Don