The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS LNIB Leica T 2- Lenses, EVF, Spare Bat

barjohn

I have a like new, silver Leica T with the 23mm f2 Summicron and the 18-56mm Zoom lens, the Visoflex, a spare battery, a wrist strap and a spare set of lugs you can use to attach your own straps. The LCD has a screen protector that has been on it since purchased (easily removed if you don't want it). It has less than 1,000 actuations and none of the items have ever been registered. Original inner and outer boxes, manuals and papers.

The camera has received light use. The images it produces are stunning. I'm trying to retire and have decided that I don't need such an expensive camera for my use in retirement.

I am asking $6,000 which is a savings of $355. I will include the sales receipts for each item.