The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S Lenses - 24mm Super-Elmar & 35mm Summarit

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

I bought these two lenses about a year ago. They are being sold to reduce the kit and raise funds for another project. They have been stored in a Pelican case, unused, since I purchased them. It's time for them to find a new home.

The 24mm is like-new and has been taken out of the box twice - once when I received it and once to take the photos for this ad. On the S, the 24mm is equivalent to 19mm in 35mm terms. While the 35mm was purchased as a used lens, it is in pristine condition with the exception of a small rub on the front element which doesn't, in my limited testing, affect image quality. The 35mm, when mounted on the S, is equivalent to 28mm in 35mm terms.

Leica 24mm f/3.5 Super-Elmar-S ASPH
Purchased new from Leica Store Miami in September 2013, S/N 4182871. Literally like-new condition (never used) with boxes, papers, pouch, hood, and blank warranty card - $7,000 or best offer. This lens now retails for a whopping $9,250.

Leica 35mm f/2.5 Summarit-S ASPH
Purchased used from Camera West in August 2013, S/N 4145148. Rub mark on front element that has no apparent effect on images and doesn't show up in the photos below. Comes with boxes and hood - $3,500 or best offer.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Prices include insured FedEx/UPS Ground/Home shipping to CONUS, but do not include PayPal fee. I will accept PayPal (add 3% fee), bank transfer, cashiers check, money order or personal check as payment. I have an excellent record (seller and buyer) on this forum, on Fred Miranda, and on eBay (ID "jscolson").

Contact me by PM or email (joe dot colson at me dot com) if you're interested or have questions.

Leica 24mm f/3.5 Super-Elmar-S ASPH

Leica 35mm f/2.5 Summarit-S ASPH

Thanks for looking.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

The 24mm Super-Elmar-S is SOLD, pending payment. Thanks.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

Both the Leica 35mm f/2.5 Summarit-S ASPH and the Leica 24mm f/3.5 Super-Elmar-S ASPH have been SOLD. Thanks.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator: