The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

90mm APO M $1,250 Delivered Pls Read

Steal this for $1,250 delivered and paypaled. Lens has been completely overhauled by DAG. Has some dust sized specs on the front element that were there courtesy of the previous owner. There are also very light cleaning marks that you need to go out of your way to look for. These imperfections do not appear in pictures. Back element is fine. The lens was not focusing correctly on my M8 and thought it was the lens but it turned out to be the body. I had it up for sale several weeks back but took it down to make sure it focused right when my M8 was returned. Here it is. I do not anticipate that you will have any focus issues with this lens but Don will look at under his warranty if you do.