The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7R, FE55, M-to-NEX Novoflex adapter

johnkuo

I have for sale a Sony A7R body, Zeiss FE55/1.8 lens, Novoflex M-to-NEX adapter, and some accessories. All items are LNIB. I'm the first owner. I bought this set up to complement my M9, but after using it a few times I decided to stick to M9 only.

Here's the list:

Sony A7R body - $1650
FE55 - $775
Novoflex M-to-NEX adapter - $150
Sony BC-TRW Charger - $30
Sony NP-FW50 battery - $30

If you buy the whole lot, it's $2500.

The A7R has the Sony branded screen protector on it since day one (Sony Semi-Hard LCD Screen Protector for Alpha a7, a7R, PCKLM16). 869 actuations. Straps never used. I only took this camera out of the house a few times.

FE55 has perfect glass and lens barrel. UV filter is on the lens since day one. The only thing separates it from new is the slight corner curl of the serial number sticker. You can see in the photo. I will include the B+W MRC UV filter (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/11987-REG/B_W_66070201_49mm_UV_Haze_010.html).

Novoflex is truly the best adapter with absolutely no play. I tried other brands and they don't compare. I had great results with the heavy Leica 75/1.4 Summilux on it.

Charger (Sony BC-TRW W Series Battery Charger (Black) BCTRW B&H Photo) and battery (Sony NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (1020mAh) NPFW50) bought brand new and only used 3 times.

All prices include paypal fees and shipping with CONUS.

Thanks!