The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Summilux 50 asph. Summicron 35 asph and Summicron 28 asph.

Bruno

For sale my M lenses:

-Summilux 50 asph: this MINT still on warranty until July 2015, purchased in Viena.
Comes fully boxed, pouched and with papers and receipt; with no marks around the body or glass. Rings are smooth, blades are perfect, no oil marks. Comes with an original Leica UVa filter. 2500€

-Summicron 35 asph: Excellent condition, no marks that I can see. Fully boxed, pouched. Rings ang glass and blades are in perfect condition, smooth and clean. Of course comes with hood and a Leica original UVa filter. 1600€

-Summicron 28 asph: Pretty good condition, some paint loss around the rings but nothing serious. Present some oil marks on blades, this doesn't alter the final image or quality picture. Comes fully boxed, pouched and hood. 2000€

The Lenses are black, prices include shipping costs by air mail.

I will post the pictures later.