The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rollei lenses, accessories and camera - some extremely rare

East_London

Hello everybody,

this is the first time I am trying to sell on this forum so please be patient with me in case I do not follow proper procedure.

The accidental death of my Leaf Afi back forced me to make a painful decision and I will finally part with the wonderful Rollei Medium Format System.

I have here for sale a rather large collection of fantastic lenses and accessories for the system, some of them extremely rare and very hard to find as well as a complete Rollei 6008 integral set.

All items are located in London, UK.

I will ship to any location worldwide once payment is made via Paypal. I will cover the Paypal fees and the buyer the shipping costs. Local pick up in London is very welcome.

As I am new to this forum feel free to check out my ebay feedback. Username is picturepal111.

Detailed images of the items at the link below:
The big Rollei sale

Schneider 2.8/50 PQS in very good cosmetic and mechanical condition. I have just noticed a tiny nick on the coating of the front lens which has no effect in the picture (see images). It comes with a high quality B&W UV filter and lenshade.
Asking price: £850

Schneider Apo Tele Xenar 4/300. Extremely rare Apo Tele lens. Incredibly sharp and high res Tele Lens. Very rarely used, only has markings on the lens hood from transporting it around. Everything else in flawless condition.
Asking price: £1450

Schneider Apo Symmar Macro 4/90 PQS. Considered by many as the sharpest lens in the line up and I would agree. Loved it for it’s super smooth focusing and extremely light weight. In like new condition. Modified by DHW to do 1/1000 on Leaf Afi/Rollei Hy6
Asking Price: £1750

Schneider AF Tele Xenar 2.8/180. Unrivalled high speed portrait lens in almost new condition. No other medium format system had anything comparable.

Lens Shade for Schneider 2.8/180 or Zeiss 2/110. Paint has worn thin at some spots but no dings or dents and fully functioning
Asking price: £50

Schneider Xenotar 2/80. Extremely rare, almost impossible to find and an absolut gem. Super fast standard lens with extremely small DOF. A few small dings on the barrel (see images), glass and mechanics in top condition
Asking price: £900

Carl Zeiss Makro Planar 4/120 PQS. The standard macro lens for the system in very good condition. Recently modified by DHW to make 1/1000 available on Leaf Afi/Rollei Hy6
Asking Price: £480

Rollei Teleconverter 2x in very good condition (non AF)
Asking price: £110

Schneider Longar 1.4x Tele converter. Super sharp Teleconverter in combination with 4/300, 2/80, 2/110. Especially designed for them. Non AF Version in greta condition
Asking price: £275

Schneider Apo Symmar 4.6/150 Makro with auto bellows. RARITY. Super sharp apo corrected macro lens, out of production since many years and basically impossible to find with the required auto bellows (or any extension ring will do). The lens is not new and shows some signs of usage (see images) as well as dust on the inside which hasn’t affected my images. Despite it’s age it works perfectly. The auto bellows is in very good condition. Comes with lens shade.

Rollei ET22-68 Vario extension ring. Another very rare item that made the Rollei system so unique. A macro extension ring that can zoom between 22 and 68mm and if desired can be combined with other extension rings. Incredible stable and versatile macro equipment.
Asking price: £475

Rollei ET9 extension ring 9mm
Asking price: £55

Rollei ET17 extension ring 17mm
Asking price: £65

Rollei ET34 extension ring 34mm
Asking price: £70

Rollei ET 68 extension ring 68mm
Asking Price: £85

Rollei extension rings sold as defect. 2x 34mm and one 17mm. Contact problems, work sometimes, sometimes no contact. Might work with older models of the 6000 system.
Asking price for all three: £35 or free give away with the purchase of one lens

Rollei /Sinar Hy6 or Leaf Afi remote cable release. Like new.
Asking price: £115

Rollei/Sinar Hy6 or Leaf Afi 45 deg prism view finder. Super bright with only minimal signs of usage
Asking price: £285

Rollei Film Mag 4560 with two film inserts. 6x4.5 back for Rollei/sinar Hy6 or Leaf Afi or the Rollei 6000 system. Can use 120 or 220 film. Fitting adapter needed, both for sale.
Asking price: £205

Adapter for film back 4560 on Rollei/Sinar Hy6 or Leaf Afi. Sold without back.
Asking price: £120

Adapter for film back 4560 on Rollei 6008 or similar. Sold without back.
Asking price: £75

Rolleiflex 6008 integral with adjustable handle grip and lots of extras (3 film backs for 120 film + an additional 4 film inserts, 2 polaroid backs, a little beaten up on the outside but fully functioning, 45 deg prism viewfinder, charger, device for emptying battery). Camera in very good condition. Comes with the amazing Maxwell screen for improved focusing.
Asking price: £795

For the Leaf Afi and Leaf Aptus back 4 batteries and two chargers. The batteries had a bit of mileage already but are still working fine
Asking price: £15

If there is anybody out there who would be interested in the whole lot - I am willing to give a massive discount and would let it all go for £9200.

And for everybody looking and interested: Any reasonable offer will be considered.

If you are interested in the whole package I guess it is easiest to contact me via the forum, for individual items it might be easier through the online form and selecting the item there.
I am happy to answer any questions when ever my time allows.

Naturally I will wait a little bit before I accept individual offers.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Last edited:
What a lovely bunch of gear. Unfortunately/luckily my budget has been severely strained lately, so I'll have to resist buying some of it. Good luck though!

East_London

Still all there. Have been waiting for a sale of a lot of gear to come through but it never happened. Back in London Saturday. Contact me directly and we can sort everything out before I get back and ship it then ASAP.

East_London

Hello everybody. Some of it is now on ebay. The Xenotar 2/80, the 4/300, the 4/90 Macro and the Longar Teleconverter 1.4x