The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alpa complete set incl TC, Max, 40, 90

cunim

A few years ago I ordered two Alpa cameras with all the associated bits and pieces. Direct purchase invoice was 25,000 Swiss Francs, about a 10% discount on US prices (I am in Canada, near Niagara Falls). As I use my studio rail camera almost exclusively, now selling the kit for US$15,000. Will not split at this time so please don't ask. Pics available but a personal inspection would be better. Includes:

TC with grip
Max with rosewood grips
Viewfinder with 40 and 90 masks
40mm HR-W (note: lenses do not have HPF rings)
90mm Hr-W short barrel
Lens shade
ProGrid ground glass
0-12' tilt adapter
Phase back adapter with shim kit
34mm multi use adapter
Lots of bits including tools, lanyards, shift stick, stitch adapter, accessory adapter, etc.
Condition is excellent, not mint because the Alpa finish shows every little mark. Original boxes.

RyanNi

cunim, 10% deposit (US$1,500) has been sent to your paypal account ,Please Check it. My friend Hugh will call you tomorrow.

Ryan