The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Bag Hoard - Tenba, Artisan & Artist, Think Tank, Ruggard

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

Shoulder bags that I'm not using, some brand new. The first three were purchased when I had a Leica M kit and before sciatica. I sold the Leica M and held onto the bags (and the sciatica) until now.

Tenba Messenger Mini Photo/Laptop Bag, Chocolate
This bag is like-new, with tags still on it. It's never been used. Retails for $94 at B&H. Price $75

Artisan & Artist ACAM 7100 “Oskar's One Day Bag”
This bag is new. It's never been used. Retails for $249 at A&A. Price $200.

Think Tank Retrospective 5, Pinestone
I may have used this bag once. It's like-new. Comes with all the dividers and strap. Retails for $145 at B&H. SOLD.

Ruggard Commando 36 Shoulder Bag
This bag is new and still in the plastic. It's never even been taken out of the plastic wrapper. Retails for $35 at B&H. Price $25.

Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 30i
This bag is like-new. It's never been used. Retails for $69 at B&H. Price $55

Prices include PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Reasonable offers will be considered. Contact me by PM or email (joe dot colson at me dot com) if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7792

To quote the inimitable James Brown, "Papa's got a brand new bag."

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

The Think Tank Retrospective 5 has been SOLD. The Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 30i has been added.

D

Deleted member 7792

The Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 30i has been SOLD.

D

Deleted member 7792

I need to sell these bags NOW. So prices have been reduced on all of the remaining bags.

Tenba Messenger Mini Photo/Laptop Bag, Chocolate
Reduced price $50

Artisan & Artist ACAM 7100 “Oskar's One Day Bag”
Reduced price $175.

Reduced price $15.

Prices include PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Reasonable offers will be considered. Contact me by PM or email (joe dot colson at me dot com) if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

The Tenba Messenger Mini Photo/Laptop Bag and the Artisan & Artist ACAM 7100 Bag have been SOLD.

One bag remains:

Reduced price $15.

Price includes PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS which makes the bag almost free to the buyer. Such a deal. ;) I cannot ship internationally. Contact me by PM or email (joe dot colson at me dot com) if you have any questions. Thanks.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator: