The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS: Phase One P25+ for Hasselblad V Series

bythewei

Hello,

Reluctantly letting go this super rare gem.

Cosmetically, the P25+ Back is in extremely good condition and has about 46,000 actuations. The back can shoot up to one hour long exposure and is famed for being one of those Fat Pixel backs.

Specification:
- 22 Megapixels
- 48x36 sensor
- ISO 50-800

Accessories that comes with this purchase:

1. 1 Original and 2 OEM batteries
2. Canon charger (WAY better than the one that came with Phase One)
3. Original Phase One firing cable

I will also throw in a Firewire-Thunderbolt cable for Mac users. I've recently done a shoot tethering the back to a MacBook Air with no issues at all.

Asking price: $6000 excluding shipping. Paypal users need to add another 3.9%. My location is Singapore and I will want to ship this back, insured.

bythewei

Last price $5200 less shipping.

A lot of people are telling me that because M mount P25+ are selling in the region of 4000+. That's great news for M users. However, it's very hard to find a V-mount back that's 48x36mm, compact in the form of a Phase One back and does 1 hour exposure.

That's why this back is priced at a little more than other mounts of the same model.

richardman

Yes, CF card. I used a P25+ back for a year with a 503CW and it works well. It even works with the SWC/M, minus the bigger issue with red edges on the SWC/M. I think if you use the V system and don't mind the crop factor, this is a really good setup.

bythewei

Thanks for the post Richard. It's a great back indeed and it is with great reluctance that i am letting this go.