The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony a7, nex 3n, 16-50, la ea4, nikon 35mm f2 ais

pixelvandal

hi everyone! selling up my sony stuff to fund a holiday to the states :) i will be taking just one film camera and my ricoh gr. so this is all going cheap. (especially since our dollar is dropping, this is even cheaper for you USA guys. (i'll be in california mid october-september, i can even deliver it if you're on my route! haha) or else im located on the gold coast in australia

Sony a7, excellent condition, in the box, with all bits and pieces, never used the strap etc, always babied. $990 AUD firm. can ship anywhere in the world at your cost, and you cover the paypal fees. this is a BARGAIN price. shutter count would be around 1500 max i'd say

Sony nex 3n body $160AUD good for a cheap backup, used for less than 500 shots, bought this and used it honestly maybe on 4 occasions. comes in box with all bits and pieces

e mount 16-50 $120AUD cheap little pancake, bought to stick on the 3n as a auto point and shoot for the missus, but she never used it, she prefers her fuji instax, i shot mainly manual focus lenses.

LA-ea4 in box and case etc, perfect condition for $250AUD purchased this thinking i would use my A mount glass on the a7, but.... i didnt like the way it handled, so i used only manual glass on the a7 instead.

nikon 35mm f2 AIS, had this serviced recently as the focusing was getting a little stiff and had a tiny amount of dust inside. now the lens operates perfectly, will include the receipt which cost me $100 just to service. used on a Nikon FE and also on the sony a7, this lens is great fun if you like this focal length. i have owned it for 5 years, and before that, my father bought it new, it has always been stored appropriately. will come with front and rear caps, and genuine lens hood. $220AUD
if you need specific photos i can email them!

my ebay used name is Pavel_lukl

email me on [email protected]

cheers!