The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M-E (pristine with warranty to Feb 2016)

wattsy

Perfect condition M-E (looks and feels like new), boxed with all paperwork and original accessories. Warranty until February 2016.

An opportunity to buy a factory warrantied M-E with a saving greater than GBP 1,000 compared with new. Absolutely pristine, genuinely looks and feels like new. Bought as a back-up to my M9-P in February and used very sparingly since (fewer than 700 shutter actuations).No brassing, scratches or other imperfections of any kind whatsoever. The baseplate is still covered with protective film. The factory warranty is valid until February 2016 and there is UK passport warranty until February 2015. I am selling with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. The TAN for the Lightroom download has not been used.

Asking GBP 2,350 (approx USD 3,800)*. Payment by bank transfer or cheque (latter is UK only). Insured shipping extra at cost.

I have an eBay rating of 100% (username 'mobilefish') and have sold Leica gear a few times here and many times on the LUF classifieds (I have been an active member of that forum since 2003).

*Please note: I am not a dealer but am VAT registered for my photography business and buyers located within the EU will need to add 20% VAT (or provide a valid VAT number to buy at above ex-VAT price). Please also note that I will not ship specifying an artificially low customs value. The full cost of the camera will be the declared value.

D&A

Controversial colour choice but still a handsome camera.
I have to say like many have, that when seen in pictures, the actual color presentation of the body doesn't photohraph well and often looks drab and lifeless. In person though I've found it quite handsome with an understated elegamce and purposeful and looks equally great with black or silver lenses. In some ways for actually street shooting, it may not be as stelth as say an all black camera with black lens...but its far less flashy that a silver body and blends right in. GLWS.

Dave (D&A)

i

Last edited: