The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU/UK): Contax T3, 70 years limited edition, titanium black + Contax filters

sansara

Price: EUR 1000

The Contax T3 is considered by many to be the best point & shoot 35mm film camera ever made. It has the superb six element Sonnar T* 35 mm, F2.8 Carl Zeiss lens and a variety of custom functions. The build quality on this unit is amazing.

I am selling my 70th anniversary limited edition Contax T3 in titanium black. It comes in the original box with all accessories and papers shown in the photos including the leather half-case and leather strap. I am the first owner, having purchased this in Hong Kong about 10 years ago.

Also included in the price are:

Contax T3 30.5 mm black filter adapter in original box

Contax 1A 30.5 mm multi-coated filter in original box (light pink haze-cut filter for general colour photography; filter factor 1x)

Contax A2 (81B) 30.5mm multi-coated filter in original box (light brown filter for eliminating bluish tone when photographing in overcast or rainy conditions; filter factor 1.3x)

The camera is in very good condition, showing minimal signs of use. The 1A filter was on the camera most of the time to protect the lens and so shows some signs of use. The A2 filter is in better condition and I don’t remember ever having actually used it. I have not shot film with this camera for several years, and even when I did shoot film I did not put many rolls through this unit and so there is negligible wear and tear on moving parts such as the tooth (a single tooth in this camera) on the film take-up spool. The viewfinder and lens are nice and clear and the aperture blades are clean. When not in use, the battery has been removed and the camera has been stored carefully in a dry cabinet.

The price is in Euros. Payment by PayPal (add 3.5% to the price) or bank transfer only please. The price does not include shipping or insurance, which will be charged at cost.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions or you wish to have details of my 100% positive feedback rating on eBay.

sansara

Bump for a special little camera.

I'm open to considering a trade (plus or minus cash if necessary) for a wide-angle Leica M-mount (bayonet-type) lens other than 50mm Summicron and 24mm Elmarit -M which I already have.