The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Surface Pro 2 - $675.00

Don Libby

Just upgraded to the Surface Pro 3 and see no reason to keep this little beauty...

Up for grabs to my GetDpi family are the following:

MS Surface Pro 2 with 4th gen Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB storage. Includes Windows 8.1 Pro, Pen, 48W AC Power Supply with USB charging port, and support for Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth v. 4.0
Manvex case for the SP-2
MS Type-2 keyboard

The SP2 has had a screen protector on it since new an extra is included. Included also is a "ProCase" that I brought before the Manvex; it fits and works just as well as the Manvex however just not as good when I tethered to my IQ160.

It looks like similar items (without the case) are selling in the neighborhood of $700 and upwards.

I'll see this here exclusively on GetDpi for $675.00 which will include PayPal fees. This will also be shipped FedEx and I'll pick up the first $25.00. So if you look at this I'm actually selling this all for $650 - not a bad deal!

Just so I haven't confused anyone the selling price is a firm $675.00.

Now the bad news - I'm leaving next Thursday for the Palouse and won't be back until after October 20th. If you want this now let me know and I'll ship it out no later than Wed, otherwise it'll have to wait until I return.

Don

Don Libby

Thanks for the plug Ken. There really isn't much new to say about this other than it works. If you're looking for a small form tablet/laptop then this is perfect. If you want to tether to your IQ1 or 2 series and get the full benefit of Capture One then this is it. I began using C1 DB and quickly upgraded to C1 Pro because I also wanted to view the files from the Sony's at the end of the day without lugging the much bigger laptop around with me.

As much as I love the IQ screen lets face it - it's small. Tethering to the SP2 makes everything so much easier.

I'm heading back to the Palouse area in a couple days and will be taking only the SP3 with me. The original intent was to travel light and before I got the 3 I was going to take only the 2 with, much as I will when I go to Belize and Iceland later on.

I feel the price is set correctly for everything that's included however if you want to give me an offer then I'll entertain it. Just be aware I would't be in a position to ship this out after Thurday morning until later this month.

Don Libby

Call me crazy but I now need to sell this to help buy the new Sony FE 16-35. Price is reduced to $625 and includes PayPal fees and shipping CONUS.

I'm currently in the Palouse area but will be home Monday and would love to ship this out. I'm also open to offers ....

Don

Don Libby

Re: For Sale: Surface Pro 2 - $New Price!

Okay - new lower price is $600.00 any lower and I'm either going to put it on E-Bay or keep it as a spare.

Make me an offer....

kdphotography

$600 with the extras is a steal---for a Surface Pro 2 that is what--maybe six months old? The Surface Pro is a must-have with any USB3 enabled MFDB and really enhances the capabilities of these MFDBs.

You know, Don, your other option is to simply buy another Phase One IQ series MFDB so you can use it with this SP2.... :ROTFL:

ken

Don Libby

Re: For Sale: Surface Pro 2 - $590

New new price - $590. Can't go any lower than this. This is a steal!

Don

fotophil

Hi Don:

I will take it for $590 including shipping. Please sendme your PayPal Info. I will be on vacation in Zion through Nov 14 so please do nor ship until then

Thanks

Phil