The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S-30-90 Lens

ddanois

Hello,

I'm selling my LNIB Leica 30-90 S lens. This lens is in MINT condition and has NO cosmetic, functional or optical issues. It was purchased at the end of July 2014 so it has nearly the entire warranty available.

I'm selling in order to procure some different gear and I have the other line lenses which offer similar coverage (albeit without the flexibility).

Price = $9500 (Includes insured CONUS ground shipping cost of $120 and Paypal fees). This lens currently sells for $11,750 new!

Please PM with any questions.

Thanks,

Derek

ddanois

All,

Having received feedback from some of my highly respected colleagues in the forum (Thanks Joe!), I am adjusting my listing to reflect some other recent sale pricing.

New Price for the 30-90 is $8750 as this lens is LNIB and has not been used.

Thanks,
Derek