Site Sponsors

Thread: Voigtlander Bessa R2A w/ 35/2.5 Color Skopar and 50/1.8 Canon LTM, $779

Post Thanks / Like

Voigtlander Bessa R2A w/ 35/2.5 Color Skopar and 50/1.8 Canon LTM, $779

For sale is a Voigtlander Bessa R2A body with M-mount 35mm 2/5 Color Skopar and Canon 50mm 1.8 LTM with M-adapter. Body and lenses are in used-but-never-abused condition, i.e., they operate perfectly but show some cosmetic use. Iíve photographed the items to show as much of the cosmetic imperfections as possible. However, mechanics and optics are clean, accurate and smooth.
    ē The body comes with strap only. I bought it a few years ago on Rangefinder Forum and have not run more than 10 rolls of film through it since. I just donít use 35mm much. Meter and shutter are accurate and, as mentioned, have no mechanical issues.
    ē Skopar lens comes with box, caps and hood. Glass is great. There may be a tiny coating imperfection on the front (sometimes I can see it, sometimes not). This is a sharp, truly sweet lens.
    ē Canon lens has a 40-49mm adapter ring and a 49mm UV filter The front of the filter has a small Ďdotí that looks like a coating imperfection; itís not a scratch. As mentioned, it has an LTM-to-M adapter mounted. Optics are very sharp and have a wonderful vintage character.

Add $20 for U.S. shipping, and $12 toward PayPal fees. You can check my 100% feedback on the big auction site under the usernamevpeterlat

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Voigtlander Bessa R2A w/ 35/2.5 Color Skopar and 50/1.8 Canon LTM, $779

Willing to split the sale into individual items: $425 for the R2A body (with an older Leitz-M body cap I just found); $300 for the 35mm/2.5 Skopar w/caps, box and hood; $130 for the Canon 1.8/50mm.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Voigtlander Bessa R2A w/ 35/2.5 Color Skopar and 50/1.8 Canon LTM, $779

SOLD.