The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 100mm F/2.0 Makro Planar ZE

CalBoy87

You are buying Zeiss 100mm f/2.0 Makro Planar lens in ZE (Canon mount). One of the best macro/portrait lenses for Canon DSLR. Lens is very sharp wide open with pleasing bokeh. As is fast, at F/2.0 you can get very nice portrait, as the lens is stopped down is becoming even sharper, making it a perfect macro lens, so you actually getting two lenses in one: macro lens and portrait lens. Minimal focus distance is only 44cm, allowing to get very close to the subject. Lens is used, but in like new condition. Body is free from any marks, scratches or dent. All lettering is sharp and vivid. Glass is pristine, no haze, mold or fungus. Focusing ring has a long throw to allow precise focusing. Optically and mechanically lens is in perfect condition. I compared it with Canon EF 135L and this lens is much sharper with higher contrast. It comes with all original accessories, front/rear cap, hood, paperwork and box. Free shipping worldwide with tracking and insurance.
Price is 1500$ net to me, buyer cover PP fees, I cover shipping.