The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D700+grip, 16, 105 DC, 80-200 AFS, TC-17EII, SB-800, SU-800

kirio

I am continuing my transition away from Nikon so I have the following for sale. Prices include USPS Priority shipping in the US and Paypal fees.

Photos of items here:
Zenfolio | Anthony Suarez Photography | Nikon D700, lenses, flash

1. Nikon D700 with MB-D10 grip ($1100)

Includes all accessories and box. I am missing one of the cardboard inserts in the box but everything else is included. Body has less than 14K shots. Includes the following extras:
- MB-D10 grip which does not have a box but includes all accessories except for the plastic cover for the
contacts when not in use. Manual also included.
- 3rd party EN-EL4A battery equivalent with third-party charger
- Extra EN-EL3e battery
- Extra BM-9 LCD cover
- Neoprene strap
- DK-19 eyecup

*** SOLD ***2. Nikon 105mm f2 DC ($550)
Includes caps only. Body has a few scuffs, especially the hood. Optics is in excellent condition. A few dust particles inside but none of these will affect image quality.

*** SOLD ***3. Nikon 16mm f2.8 fisheye ($500)
Includes caps and L37c filter only. Other filters are not included. Front cap has plenty of marks and gaffers tape inside to fit the lens more snuggly. Optically in excellent condition. Some dust inside the lens.

4. Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 AF-S with Kirk collar ($580)
Lens is in bargain condition but works great. Front element has several scratches (see photos) and plastic filter ring is missing a small portion. There is a particle inside the lens just in front of the shutter blades that seems to be outside of the frame. I've never seen it affect photos. Includes caps and a third party hood (HB-29 equivalent). This is the main reason I kept my Nikon gear. I used this lens to shoot my son's soccer and basketball games.

*** SOLD ***5. Nikon SB-800 ($200)
This is the last of my Nikon flashes. Included is the box with UPC cut-out. No manuals included. Also missing the 5th battery compartment. Includes pouch and stand. Diffuser is included but it is cut-out to disable the detection. Also a velcro is on the flash (can be removed). Body has plenty of light scuffs.

*** SOLD ***6. Nikon TC-17EII ($240)
Includes caps and box. Box may be missing one of the cardboard inserts. This TC worked great with the 300mm f4 AF-S lens that I sold recently.

*** SOLD ***7. Nikon SU-800 ($150)
Includes box, pouch, manuals. Used very sparingly when I had a D3 but unused since I switched to D700 and more so now that I use a mirrorless set-up mostly.

8. Nikon SC-28 off-camera cord ($20)
Sat mostly unused as I had another cord that I used. Includes box.

Last edited:

kirio

SC-28 has been sold.
MB-D10 grip with 3rd party battery+charger is also sold.

D700 body with extra EN-EL3e battery is now $980 shipped/PP'd.
80-200mm AFS is now $550 shipped/PP'd.

kirio

D700 body with extra EN-EL3e battery is now $930 shipped/PP'd.
80-200mm AFS is now $500 shipped/PP'd.