The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LEICA S 35mm / 2.5 Summarit Lens Mint $3650

arionelli

I have this lens for sale...it's currently on ebay.com for $3650US (item 191407356450)..."Leica Summarit-S 2.5 / 35mm Aspherical lens s/n 4127304 for Leica S and S2 medium format DSLR cameras. In original box with hood, caps and soft case. Absolutely mint condition optically, mechanically and cosmetically, except that the hood has suffered a small inconsequential crack near the mount end that in no way affects its use. Nothing else to say except that Leica is on record as saying that their S lenses are the best lenses they have ever made. Any imperfections you may see in the photos are dust specks and exposure flaws in my photographic skills.

Full disclosure: Recently, the autofocus developed a malfunction, which meant a trip to Leica in Germany...the aperture mechanism was at fault and replaced. Typically Leica, they fully cleaned, reassembled, calibrated and tested the lens before being returned to me so I can say with certainty that everything is at 100%.

Shipping WORLDWIDE from my home in Australia could be approximately $100 by registered insured post but if your zone is less I will refund you the difference (no Paypal fees on this). I have found this to be the best way to avoid any shipping cost disgruntlements. It takes me very little time and everyone I have shipped to this way has been most pleased. I have a 100% positive ebay reputation from over 440 transactions.

Please pay with PayPal or by direct bank transfer.