The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: EU/WORLD - Mamiya AF 80mm f2.8 D

Pemihan

I had it posted as a kit with camera and back, but since the camera has sold it makes more sense to post this separately and let the old thread die, so here goes:

Mamiya AF 80mm F2.8 D for sale.
It is completely like new, has only been used on one camera which has been sold and the camera had less than 2000 shots on it so this lans has even less..

Comes with front and rear caps + hood.

I'm located in the EU (Denmark) but can ship worldwide using FedEx.
Payment by bank transfer is much preferred as Paypal charges are rather steep and their currency conversion is really bad. I can do Paypal though, but buyer pay the charges and difference in currency conversion.
The price is based on payment by bank transfer and is plus shipping.

Price: € 1050,-
I have sold several high ticket items here and on LuLa with no issues, among other a Cambo WRS, various lenses and a P25+ back.

Please email: pm at petermisfeldt.com

Pemihan

Bump!
I'll be in the US in the second week of March (Arizona) and can bring the lens and meet up or ship from inside the US.

Pemihan

Bump, price lowered to € 950 / US$ 1.050

I will be traveling to the US (Phoenix, AZ) March 7 and will be in AZ for a week. Can bring the lens and maybe meet for a face to face deal or ship from AZ.

Pemihan

Bump! Since the dollar has gone up I will sell the lens for $900 if payed before the dollar drops again. This lens is basically unused.