The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/EU/UK Canon 600/4 IS, 500/4 IS, 300/2.8 IS II, 300/4 IS, 24-70, 24-105 etc

dsapkota

I am located in The Netherlands, and the prices given are in EUROS.

I have an outstanding history on ebay and some positive feedbacks in this site too.

Local pickup is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

(I am Leica R and Canon system user, have many Leica R lenses, DMR+R9 etc also for sale in my another ad)

I had 600/4 IS II that I sold a few months ago and am selling my lenses as below to get it back again.

1. Canon 600/4 IS I almost Like New, EX-Demo, got it while trading my 800mm IS, comes with caps, hood in Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW II, no hard case - 6499 EUROS

2. Canon 500/4 IS I lens, have used it for amateur photography, has some normal signs of use in the barrel/tripod collar, hood, in the area where the hood goes - 4599 EUROS.

3. Canon 300/2.8 IS II Latest Model NEW in Original Packing, the Hood has some minor signs of use in the rubber area only - It was Demo/Show Model, have used only once for test pictures - 5499 Euros.

4. Canon 300/4 IS lens- New/Ex-Demo in Box, never have used it since I purchased it, it is in New condition, the box is a bit banged - 899 Euros

5. Canon 70-300/4.5-5.6 IS DO lens NEW, never used, comes with caps and hood- 799 Euros (it costs 1300 Euros in a shop)

6. Canon 70-200/2.8 IS I, with just a few normal signs of use in the barrel, perfect glass and function, comes with caps and hood - 999 Euros

7. Canon 24-105/4 IS, used little, has some minor signs of use in the barrel - 550 Euros.

8. Canon 28-70/2.8 L USM (better than 24-70/2.8 L as per review) has a few minor signs of use in the barrel, perfect glass and function - 675 Euros

If you have any question, feel free to contact me. I am ready to take photos of the lenses and send by email. Serious inquiry only.

facebook -https://www.facebook.com/NaturePhotographyByDhrubaKSapkota