The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Linhof Universal Rapid Change Adapter Slide, almost like new, € 1.100,-

gebseng

Hi everyone at GetDPI,

I am selling a Linhof Universal Rapid Change Adapter Slide. The adapter is in perfect technical condition and shows almost no signs of usage.
This adapter allows easy and quick changing between ground glass and digital back on a Linhof M679 or Linhof Techno camera. It also allows horizontal stitching (2 exposures with overlap) for backs with 36x48mm or larger sensors. Smaller 33x44mm sensors will not have enough overlap for stitching, which means a third exposure in the middle position is needed.
The ground glass and fresnel lens are also included, both are in absolutely mint condition and like new.

The list price for the adapter is € 1.637,- or around $ 2.240,- before taxes (Linhof part. no. 002766-S). This is not the "short" version of this adapter.

The asking price is € 1.100,- or $ 1.500,-, can be negotiated.

you can find high resolution photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a3kpfoyouc43rni/Fng0mIORZZ

I am a private seller, but I am still offering returns if you find any defects after buying (14 days).

I am based in Vienna, Austria, I ship worldwide. Shipping is free for this item.

If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me anytime.

best,

Gebhard

gebseng

This item is still available, I've lowered the price to € 900,- / $ 1.000,- with shipping!

best,

Gebhard

Last edited: