The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo WRS, lenses, IQ-160

jlm

Workshop Member
bump for a very good deal!

coupled with the H2, the IQ-160 is a system ready to go; tech camera can be added at any time

jlm

Workshop Member
i need to move the Phase back and am willing to offer the following:

IQ-160 back with camera mount of your choice installed by Phase: $15,500; with the existing H mount: $14,500

Last edited:

kdphotography

i need to move the Phase back and am willing to offer the following:

IQ-160 back with camera mount of your choice installed by Phase: $15,500; with the existing H mount: $14,500
This is an awesome deal on a full frame IQ series MFDB, low mileage and from a trusted GetDPI family member.
I actually find it hard to believe this MFDB is still available.

the 70 mm is sold ?
p.s. the IQ 160 is not a deal for me since I do have a P40+
There is a huge difference between the P40+ and the IQ160. The obvious differences being sensor size, resolution, and image quality. But the most important difference is the IQ user interface--and that alone is worth the upgrade to the IQ series. And USB3 tethering to Surface Pro---did I mention that? :D

ken

Don Libby

The IQ digital back in my opinion is one of the greatest game changers. Larger screen, USB 3, sensor size, focus mask, among a list of countless others make the IQ series a near perfect digital back for both a MFDSLR and/or a tech camera (any of them).

Frankly I'm surprised that this hasn't sold yet.

Tinus

i don't think there is such a great difference.. the P40 is of course not the newest one, the screen is not very useable thats a fact, yes. But on my last exhibition i enlarged prints 200 %, 120cm x 90cm, and the print quality is very fine, fine details, it has a certain touch thats hard to beat .. I compared images from the P40 with the P65 :the difference to me was not significant, not significant enough to spend that amount of many, even in mind the better handling for the 160. - What counts finally is the print on the wall not the pixels in the back.and 2. if i would change to another back, Phase One would give me a 10k off to the actual price in exchange for the p40, for the 250 even 13k - and then i would have a real live view. .. with the 160 it's not easy when it comes to LV so users say, surface pro yes for those one how have a 160 already. And when spending so much many then is has to be a real LV. So i think since the 250 and the 150 the 160 has lost a bit of attraction, not all just a bit..sorry john

Last edited:

Jamgolf

If this IQ160 was available at this price when I bought my Credo 60, I would have bought it instantly, without hesitation. I think its a very fair price.

GLWS John.

Dogs857

If I hadn't just bought a P45+ and 70mm HR a week before this listed you would have sold the back and your lens by now.

If I could find someone to buy my back (and the 24xl which won't work on the bigger sensor) tomorrow then I would get this from you as well.

I bought Johns 43mm and he is an excellent bloke to deal with, and unlike others I had no prior contact with him at all. He is a very well respected member of this forum for a reason.

This is a steal at this price. Good luck with the sale mate.