The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Leaf Credo 80/ WS Mamiya mount (Germany/ EU)

yaya

A friend of mine is selling his nearly new Credo 80 WS which was purchased for a specific project a few months ago. It is no longer needed as this is his second back.

The back is still under Gold warranty and can be converted to become a standard back before purchase. It comes in a Leaf case with all the original accessories.

Listing with pics and detail is here and he's asking for 23,500 EUR

For more details or if you'd like me to introduce you to Bernhard please PM or email me.

BR

Yair

Last edited:

f8orbust

You might want to check out the B&S rules Yair: ...posts that only point to other sale or auction sites are NOT appreciated.

(He wants >$29k right - well, I'd tell your friend, if he goes down the eBay route, an IQ180 with VAW just sold for $18k).

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Yair, sorry but you need to post a price here for a buy here or I have to delete this ad. Let me know the asking price here and I can edit the ad for you.