The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad SWC 903 + A12 back, Proshade 6093 with adapters

Ting-Li Lin

1. Hasselblad SWC 903 + A12 back - $2800
The camera is in great condition. The only defect I can see is a missing piece of leather cover next to the brand name (see picture). I have had it for more than 4 years, and I really love it. But now I think it's time to pass it on to the next owner, who would use it more frequently than I do. Actually, I'm unloading all my film cameras, so there will be more to come in the next few days.

The sale include the camera, viewfinder, lens cap, lens hood, leather strap, an RRS quick release plate, and an A12 back (latest version, with dark slide holder). It works flawlessly. Let me know if you have any question.

2. Hasselblad Proshade 6093 with B60 and B70 adapters - $75
The proshade and both adapter are in great shape and great working condition.

The price includes free shipping within the United States. Paypal is preferred.

Ting-Li Lin

***Valentine's Day Special***

Hasselblad 903 - $2300 until 2pm (EST) / 11am (PST) on Monday, Feb 16th, 2015. Price will return to $2500 afterwards.