The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mint Leica 35mm FLE

woodyspedden

For sale is a mint 35mm FLE. The lens was purchased new from Dale Photo and Digital less than a year ago.

I had to give up on Leica because my eyes just won't allow me to hit focus consistently. I have moved on to the XT1 and the D800E to solve my problems

The lens has no marks or scratches, no dust, no fungus, and no oil on the aperture blades. You can look at the images of the lens from Leica and that is what this lens looks like. I will post actual pictures for any interested buyer but, as I said, it won't look different from the advertisement images

I have a long history on GetDPI in terms of buying and selling product and have never had an issue with the gear I have sold

Price of the lens is $4000 and if paypal is used add 3%

Thanks for looking

Woody Spedden