The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My late Leica M6 or Xpan w/45mm lens for your Hasselblad medium format

patashnik

I have a Leica M6 in chrome that I'm looking to trade for a Hasselblad setup. It is a late model, serial number is 2425XXX, which according to this site: http://www.cameraquest.com/mtype.htm dates it to October 1997. I am the second owner, and the only problem with it is a tiny dent to the bottom plate (ask for images). I don't have the box or body cap, but it comes with manual and neck strap.

I also have a Hasselblad Xpan w/45mm lens, if that is more interesting (about 6000 exposures), insignificant body wear.

I'm looking for a Hasselblad 500/501 in good shape, with a 80mm lens, one or more A12 backs, WLF and acute matte installed. Newer is better, but service history matters most.

I value my M6 at $1000-1050, so that should give you an idea of what I'm looking for.