The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya C220 Professional F w/80mm f/2.8 lens (blue dot) & FILM!!

tnabbott

I am the second owner of this fine Mamiya TLR. It was purchased new in January 1987 and I have the original manual and receipt (noting the serial numbers for the body and lens). It looks almost new and even has the film tab insert that goes in the back of the camera. Bellows are perfect, blue dot 80mm lens is perfect, and every other part of the camera is minty.

Includes the strap, two UV filters that have been on the taking and viewing lenses from Day One, and the peculiar Mamiya lens cap that covers both lenses with one piece.

I am including eight (8) rolls of Kodak Ektachrome E100S 220 film and three (3) rolls of Fuji Astia 100F 120 film!! I've used rolls from each batch in the last 12 months: the Ektachrome has high contract but is usable; the Astia is pretty much indistinguishable from fresh to my eyes.

I would like to get $600 net but please make offers if you are interested. I am realistic and will consider any reasonable offer.

Below are a couple of pics to illustrate the condition:

Last edited:

tnabbott

New pictures. Also, I am throwing in a 180mm Mamiya Sekor lens for this camera. The lens is a "user" and something I picked up long after I acquired the minty body w/80mm lens. This lens has haze on the elements and is no where near the fine condition of the body and 80mm lens. Nonetheless, the 180mm works (I've used it) and is perfect for field work IMO.

Last edited: