The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EUR) Leica Super Elmar 24mm f3,5 S Lens - Like New

anGy

Hello,

Up for sale is my 24mm Super Elmar Leica S lens. Working & cosmetic conditions are 100% perfect, like new. Not a single sign of use on the lens barrel or glass. Only some minor signs of use on the soft plastic of the sunshade.

The lens has been purchased new on 14/02/2014 at Photogalerie, official Leica reseller in Brussels.

Sold like a new one with both original lens caps, sunshade and original box. The lens is still under international warranty.

This is the best wide angle performer I ever own. Super sharp and perfectly controlled from center to corners (overall quality beats the IQ180 + Rodenstock 28mm IMHO).

I plan to reduce the use of my S2 camera so I’ll only keep my 70 & 120mm CS. Next lens to be sold: Elmarit 45mm S (only after the 24mm has been sold).

Selling price: 5.450,-eur (take or leave, it won’t be reduced).

The lens can be seen and tested in the Brussels area, Belgium.

I've sold many high-end items on GetDPI & Lula forum (user: s@w) (IQ180, Mamiya DF, Mamiya 150mm f2,8, Rodenstock 28 & 55mm, Cambo RS, etc) with perfect buyer satisfaction and would be happy to provide some buyers references, feel free to ask.

Vincent

anGy

An Heliopan 95mm UV filter (us$290) will be added for free with the 24mm lens.
This is an impressive filter, micro contrast is better with it.