The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD :Cambo Ultima Complete Digital System

R

rbrezny

I am selling a turn key digital or film view camera system. The system is in mint condition and many of the components are like new. The system has never left the studio. The beauty of the Cambo Ultima 35 system is its versatility. It can shoot with a DSLR, a 2x3 format and a 4x5 format. I have it set up with a 2x3 front standard and a 4x5 rear standard. It can be converted to a straight Ultima 23 or 45 just by the addition of a single standard which is readily available from Calumet. This system will shoot 4x5 film or digital with either a DSLR (not included) or a medium format digital back (included). This system includes an amazing list of accessories which have been carefully selected to work together which is why I prefer to sell it as a unit. I spent over $24,000 putting it together and am selling it for $8500 plus shipping and insurance. Most of the components are still available new from Calumet so feel free to price it out. I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have. If you are interested email me with your email and I can send you pictures. ([email protected]) Here is what is included:

1) Cambo Ultima 35 view camera

2) Calumet hardcase for view camera (new, never left studio)

3) 4x5 Conversion kit includes 4x5 rear standard with focusing screen and film holder, bellows, 6” extension rail.

4) Three 2x3 recessed lens boards

5) Canon 1Ds mounting plate, bellows and vertical clamp. Works with all 1D and 1Ds cameras including the Mark IIIs.

6) Cambo compendium shade (Like New)

7) Kapture Group 4x5 sliding back for Cambo and Contax 645 mounts (other mounts are available from Kapture Group and can be interchanged)

8) Bogen 3236 Tripod

9) Gitzo G1570 M Studio Head (Like New)

10) 80mm Schneider Digitar lens mounted in Schneider electronic shutter (like new with less than 50 actuations). Professionally mounted in lens boards by Schneider in Germany.

11) 120mm Schneider Digitar lens mounted in Schneider electronic shutter (like new with less than 50 actuations). Professionally mounted in lens boards by Schneider in Germany.

12) Schneider power supply for shutters (Like New)

13) Sinar/Jenoptik Eyelike Precision M11 medium format digital back with Contax 645 and Hasselblad V adapter plates. System was recently upgraded and calibrated by Jenoptik in Germany. It is in mint condition. Comes complete with metal case, manuals, all cables for Schneider electronic and Copal shutters and Contax 645 camera. New 24 foot firewire cable and latest Software for Mac. The M11 is a multi-shot back that will shoot single, 4 or 16 shots and create beautiful 8 or 16 bit files up to 244 Mb. This back is ideal for architectural, product or copy work in multi-shot mode or it can be mounted on a medium format camera and shot handheld in single shot mode. If you want to know more about this back please email me.

14) Cambo 4x5 bag bellows
15) Cambo 4x5 regular lens board
16) Cambo 4x5 Recessed lens board

R

rbrezny

Re: Cambo Ultima Complete Digital System

Individual item pricing is available by email.

R

rbrezny

Re: Cambo Ultima Complete Digital System

The Jenoptik, 120mm digitar and Schneider power supply are sold. Rest is available as individual items or package pricing.