The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Quality Gear, Canon, RRS and Elinchrom

symbolphoto

Item 1 Canon 5DMKIII Body.
Price: $1,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS PRIORITY TO CONUS

Hello All, i have a 5DMKIII body for sale. It has seen some usage, by a professional wedding photographer for 4 years. Shutter count is 70k, professionally serviced by CPS every year in January. Small scratches and eyecup needs replacing ($20) screen and sensor are 100%, but 100% perfect working condition. Reason for the sale - leaving the business. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional.

Price is $1900 including Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority to CONUS. I'm in no rush to sell this stuff and i've competitively priced it. So no bargaining. Don't waste your time.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Item 2 Canon 650EX-RT (1)

Price: $399.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

650EX-RT flashes, perfect working order. Small edge scratches here and there, but has box, filter holder, filter and whatever came with it new. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional. $399 each, including Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Item 2 Canon 650EX-RT (2)

Price: $399.00

650EX-RT flashes, perfect working order. Small edge scratches here and there, but has box, filter holder, filter and whatever came with it new. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional. $399 each, including Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority.

Item 4 Canon 14mm 2.8L II Lens

Price: $1,950.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

14L 2.8 II - My favorite wide-angle for architecture/wedding venue work. No marks or anything on the elements. Comes with box, warranty card, case etc. Checked every January by CPS. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional. $1950, including Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Item 5 Canon 24mm 1.4L II

Price: $1,350.00

24L 1.4 II lens - My go to wide angle lens used for just about everything, particularly low light scenes in dark venues and group photographs. Comes with box, warranty card, case etc. Checked every January by CPS. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional. $1350, including Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority.

Item 6 Really Right Stuff TVC-24L Tripod with BH-40 LR Ballhead

Price: $1,225.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

TVC-24L Versa Series 2 Tripod

Mid-sized ballhead with B2-40 LR clamp

TQB-72: Medium tripod bag

Best of the best. I'm 5' 10" and this extends probably 6" over my head. Almost like new, comes with tripod case and ballhead sheath.

$935 + $375 + $65 = $1375. My price: $1125. Shipped and paypaled.

One small mark on one of the legs, just superficial, can't even feel it with your fingernail. The head is perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Item 7 Really Right Stuff 5DMK3 L plate, no grip.

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows signs of use, but very clean

Have 1 plate left. have some scuffing on them, but nothing more than superficial.

B5D3-LA: L-Plate for 5D Mk III, Rev A

L-Plate for Canon 5D Mark III

$140 new, my price, $100. shipped and paypaled.

Item 8 Elinchrom Quadra RX AS Kit (1 A head, 1 battery pack, 1 snappy, 1 ext cable, 3 triggers.)

Price: $1,600.00

Hello All, i have an Elinchrom Quadra A head kit available. It comes with the following items:

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery EL 10407.1
($1599)

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Snappy EL 19286 B&H Photo Video
($34)

Elinchrom Head Extension Cable for Ranger Quadra (32.8') EL
($126)

Elinchrom Skyport SPEED Transmitter EL 19350 B&H Photo Video
(3x $118 = $354)

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Reflector Adaptor for EL EL 26339 B&H
($95)

Total Value: $2208

My price, $1600. includes paypal and shipping. Every piece of kit you could ask for beautiful location lighting. (See my blog, anything with lighting was used with this light: https://www.flickr.com/photos/symbolphotography/ and Boston Wedding Photographer - Symbol Photography ). Note: you can fit this kit inside of a ThinkTank Airport 2 bag, along with 5D3 and 4 lenses.

It has seen some usage (From Boston, MA to Portland, OR to Dubai, Delhi and several places in between), by a professional wedding photographer for 5 years but 100% perfect working condition. Reason for the sale - leaving the business. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item 9 Elinchrom Maxilite with 30' grid

Price: $125.00

I have one of the best light shaping tools known to man. Frank Doorhof uses this almost exlusively and so have I. It may look banged up, but for anyone that knows, that's how they get even when you use it for the first time. Comes with the fantastic 30' grid from HoneyGrid's.

elinchrom maxilite | B&H Photo Video

Elinchrom Grids : Elinchrom Maxi Lite / Maxi Spot Reflector Grid

Together new these were $190. My price: $125. paypal and shipped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item 10 Elinchrom 39 Deep Octa.

Price: $250.00

Elinchrom 39" Rotalux Deep OctaBox EL 26185 B&H Photo Video

For sale, used, but in good condition. Comes with extra outer material.

$302. new price, my price. $250 with extra material.

symbolphoto

Re: Quality Gear, Canon, RRS and Elinchrom (Reduced).

Reduced.

Item 1 Canon 5DMKIII Body.
Price: $1,725.00

Hello All, i have a 5DMKIII body for sale. It has seen some usage, by a professional wedding photographer for 4 years. Shutter count is 70k, professionally serviced by CPS every year in January. Small scratches and eyecup needs replacing ($20) screen and sensor are 100%, but 100% perfect working condition. Reason for the sale - leaving the business. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional.

Price is $1725 including Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority to CONUS. I'm in no rush to sell this stuff and i've competitively priced it. So no bargaining. Don't waste your time.
Item 4 Canon 14mm 2.8L II Lens

Price: $1,725.00

14L 2.8 II - My favorite wide-angle for architecture/wedding venue work. No marks or anything on the elements. Comes with box, warranty card, case etc. Checked every January by CPS. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional. $1725, including Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority.

Item 5 Canon 24mm 1.4L II

Price: $1,150.00

24L 1.4 II lens - My go to wide angle lens used for just about everything, particularly low light scenes in dark venues and group photographs. Comes with box, warranty card, case etc. Checked every January by CPS. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional. $1150, including Paypal and Shipping USPS Priority.

Item 7 Really Right Stuff 5DMK3 L plate, no grip.

Price: $90.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows signs of use, but very clean

Have 1 plate left. have some scuffing on them, but nothing more than superficial.

B5D3-LA: L-Plate for 5D Mk III, Rev A

L-Plate for Canon 5D Mark III

$140 new, my price, $90. shipped and paypaled.

Item 8 Elinchrom Quadra RX AS Kit (1 A head, 1 battery pack, 1 snappy, 1 ext cable, 3 triggers.)

Price: $1,450.00

Hello All, i have an Elinchrom Quadra A head kit available. It comes with the following items:

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery EL 10407.1
($1599)

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Snappy EL 19286 B&H Photo Video
($34)

Elinchrom Head Extension Cable for Ranger Quadra (32.8') EL
($126)

Elinchrom Skyport SPEED Transmitter EL 19350 B&H Photo Video
(3x $118 = $354)

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Reflector Adaptor for EL EL 26339 B&H
($95)

Total Value: $2208

My price, $1450. includes paypal and shipping. Every piece of kit you could ask for beautiful location lighting. (See my blog, anything with lighting was used with this light: https://www.flickr.com/photos/symbolphotography/ and Boston Wedding Photographer - Symbol Photography ). Note: you can fit this kit inside of a ThinkTank Airport 2 bag, along with 5D3 and 4 lenses.

It has seen some usage (From Boston, MA to Portland, OR to Dubai, Delhi and several places in between), by a professional wedding photographer for 5 years but 100% perfect working condition. Reason for the sale - leaving the business. If you are looking for trophy pieces look elsewhere, my gear was used day in and day out by a professional.

Item 9 Elinchrom Maxilite with 30' grid

Price: $110.00

I have one of the best light shaping tools known to man. Frank Doorhof uses this almost exlusively and so have I. It may look banged up, but for anyone that knows, that's how they get even when you use it for the first time. Comes with the fantastic 30' grid from HoneyGrid's.

elinchrom maxilite | B&H Photo Video

Elinchrom Grids : Elinchrom Maxi Lite / Maxi Spot Reflector Grid

Together new these were $190. My price: $125. paypal and shipped.

Item 10 Elinchrom 39 Deep Octa.

Price: $210.00

Elinchrom 39" Rotalux Deep OctaBox EL 26185 B&H Photo Video

For sale, used, but in good condition. Comes with extra outer material.

$302. new price, my price. $250 with extra material.