The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M and Contax/Yashica Lenses

iiiNelson

It's time to clean out some gear (and maybe make room for a couple of new pieces.) I moved exclusively to the Sony FE bodies earlier this year so it's time to get rid of my Leica M lenses. All lenses are in excellent condition and come with original Leica leather cases, front/rear lens caps, hoods, and boxes.

The Zeiss Contax Yashica SLR lenses all include original boxes and front/rear lens caps. Lenses are the newest produced MM versions that have the newer T* Coatings, are identified by the last number of the aperture being green in color, and have circular aperture blades to prevent the infamous "ninja stars" in bokeh when stopped down. They provide classic rendering and are the least expensive way to get the "Zeiss Standard or Superspeed" look many videographers love. They are easily converted for use on Canon EOS cameras but I used them on Sony FE cameras to great effect for my uses. If you buy the who set I will throw in two Novoflex C/Y<->E Mount adapters and a Novoflex A-STAT for tripod mounting. More information on the lenses here.

I will post additional pictures when I return home from my business trip on 16 December 2014 (next Tuesday) but am willing to hold any lenses in the order of response for serious prospective buyers. The prices include insured CONUS shipping and please add 3% for Paypal.

Leica M 50/1.4 Summilux ASPH FLE (6-Bit) - $3300 OBO

Leica M 35/2 Summicron ASPH W/UV-IR Filter Included (6-Bit Newest Version) - $2800 OBO

Leica M 24/3.8 Elmar ASPH (6-Bit) - $2200 OBO

Zeiss Contax Yashica 85/1.4 MMJ (comes with ND & Polarizing filter) - $700 OBO

Zeiss Contax Yashica 135/2.8 MMJ - $350 OBO

Zeiss Contax Yashica 180/ 2.8 MMJ FLE - $450 OBO

***Buy all 3 Contax Yashica Lenses and get all of the adapters thrown in free***

2X Novoflex Contax Yashica <-> Sony (F)E Mount Adapters - $175 Each OBO

Novoflex ASTAT-NEX - $150 OBO

1X Novflex Contax Yashica <-> Sony (F)E Mount Adapter + Novoflex ASTAT-NEX - $300

***Buy all 3 Contax Yashica Lenses and get all of the adapters thrown in free***

Last edited:

iiiNelson

24 Elmar

Lenses 5 by HiredArm, on Flickr

Lenses 3 by HiredArm, on Flickr

Lenses 4 by HiredArm, on Flickr

35 Cron

Lenses 10 by HiredArm, on Flickr

Lenses 7 by HiredArm, on Flickr

Lenses 8 by HiredArm, on Flickr

50 Lux

Lenses 16 by HiredArm, on Flickr

Lenses 13 by HiredArm, on Flickr

Lenses 14 by HiredArm, on Flickr

C/Y <-> NEX Adapters

Lenses 21 by HiredArm, on Flickr

180 Sonnar

Lenses 20 by HiredArm, on Flickr

Lenses 18 by HiredArm, on Flickr

135 Sonnar

Lenses 30 by HiredArm, on Flickr

Lenses 28 by HiredArm, on Flickr

85 Planar

Lenses 25 by HiredArm, on Flickr

Lenses 23 by HiredArm, on Flickr

85 Planar Lens hood (included with lens)

Lenses 26 by HiredArm, on Flickr

This is a 100% crop example of what the 180 Sonnar can do on a A7R

Safari-3 by HiredArm, on Flickr

Last edited:

iiiNelson

I'll absorb the PayPal fees. Prices reflect insured CONUS shipping.

50 Lux - $3150

35 Cron - $2600

24 Elmar - $1950