The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2 550$!!!

Erik Five

Up for sale is a Leica M2 serial 983932 with lever rewind. Some love marks(see pics), but works as should. Rangefinder is clean, clear and spot on. Its bright and nice and no traces of decementing. There is a small ding on the corner, but it has no effect on the vf/rf. All shutterspeeds seems to be spot on and it operates smooth. This camera sort of fell into my lap at the same price im selling for, but I also bought a 35 cron and M4 last week so I cant keep this. Dont need more than two M´s anyway... There is no L seal so it has been serviced at some point, but im not sure when this was.

I got this camera without strap or camera lens cover so thats the same way im selling it. I can add a non Leica shoulder strap if buyer wants me to.

Lens in picture is obviously not included on the price.

Paypal fees is included in the price, but shipping is 20$ uninsured and untracked or 40$ for full insurance and tracking. I can write whatever value you want on the package and gift etc, but if its lost you will get back what I write as value if you choose insurance.

I have sold and bought lots on ebay:five055 with 100%, Rangefinderforum and Luf. I have also sold a couple of items here before. Ask me for references if you want it...

Im located in Oslo, Norway and will ship from here.

First to contact me is first served, but I will sell it to the first person who says: "Ill take it"

PM me or email me at: erikfive at gmail dot com or fotograf at erikfive dot com

helenhill

Coool Erik...Congrats on the Sale / FAB Price *Congrats to the Lucky Buyer*

I love my M2 and just Dolled her Up
:cool: