The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-Leica lenses

algrove

First lens
Noctilux 50/0.95 used maybe 10 times. all boxes, manuals and materials and paperwork included.
$9200. Traveling and photos available after 26 December.

Second Lens
LNIB (never mounted) APO 50/2.0 lens. In original box with all manuals, warranty card and paperwork. $8000.
Traveling and as such photos available after 26 December.

Third lens
50/1.4 Summilux used maybe 3 times. Comes with all original boxes, manual and paper work. $3200. Photos available 26 December.

Fourth lens
135/3.4 APO, 6 bit coded and seldom used. Comes with all manuals, and paperwork. $3000. Photos available 26 December.

All lenses tenderly cared for and stored in an air conditioned environment. I will answer PM's as I am not always available

Additional item
M-240 Black camera with about 5000 actuations. Just back from Leica NJ after complete service and cleaning. All manuals and paperwork plus unused LR included. It was purchased in September, 2013. I am not with the camera right now, but I must assume there is a slight smudge or something visible on the body, but this camera is always stored in air conditioning and when out it is stored in a Artisan and Artist neoprene case. Photos available 26 December
$5200.

I accept Paypal and only ship to the Paypal address on record. Any overseas parties must contact me since I seldom ship out of the USA.

algrove

The camera is no longer available.

Thanks for your lens offers, but I prefer to ship in the USA only.