The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tons of Leica Gear- 28mm ASPH, M2-R, 35mm ASPH, 40mm Rokkor, 35mm Skopar, Accessories

BrettS

Hello All,

Happy Holidays to all and time to move some stuff before the start of 2015!

Please PM with any questions or requests for photos. Please include your e-mail address and I can send photos of all items.

Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit ASPH- Great little lens with fantastic optics. Super sharp and small. A few wear marks on barrel but only cosmetic. Glass is very clean. Was fully disassembled and checked to Leica standards by Sherry Krauter of Golden Touch in October 2014. Original factory 6-bit. Comes with original Leica front and rear caps, Leica #12526 Hood, and original Leica leather pouch. Super small and sharp. Price: $1750.00

Leica M2-R with Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron ASPH in Chrome- Rare Leica M2-R that was fully CLA’d by Sherry Krauter in 2013. Lens comes with original boxes and is in near mint condition. Body comes with original Leica body cap, Luigi brown leather strap, and CLA paperwork. Lens comes with original Leica rear cap, original Leica #12526 Hood with hood cap, additional Leica #12526 metal round hood, original Leica leather pouch, Leica chrome UVa filter, and all paperwork. Both body and lens were checked over and tested recently in October 2014 by Sherry Krauter. Everything is ready to shoot with. Having owned dozens of Leica cameras and lenses, this is a combination that is really unrivaled. No better “Leica experience” than shooting with this body and lens. Naturally, it is a set that will not only go up in value, but will be a joy to use and shoot with for many years to come. Price: $4600.00 (Prefer to sell as a complete package)

Epson RD-1S Body: Comes with original Epson RD-1S Boxes, charger, and three batteries (one original, two aftermarket.) A really enjoyable camera to shoot with. The analog dials are such a great design and truly unique. Rangefinder is aligned and makes great files. Body in good shape with only some minor rub marks from a camera bag on the rear. Rear screen has protective cover and is in great shape. NOTE: One intermittent issue I have had is sometimes after advancing the shutter, the meter won’t show up in the viewfinder and allow you to fire the shutter. It is simply remedied by tapping the camera slightly on the bottom. This solution has always worked, and this issue only shows up once in a while. My guess is that there is a slightly loose contact somewhere, and I am sure it is some simple fix. Other than that, everything works as it should and has been very solid. I have a bunch of 2GB SD cards I can include, as well as a nice worn, but still usable UpStrap. If you have never owned one, or previously owned one, and want to get one again, here is your chance. Price: $925.00

Voigtlander 35mm F/2.5 Color Skopar PII- Great condition small and light 35mm lens. This is the M-Mount version with focus tab. Close focus to .7m. Very sharp with smooth bokeh. Great image on both film and digital. I think it would be fair to say that its higher contrast (even wide open) lends itself to a more “modern” look. Images have a lot of pop. Smooth focus and snappy 10-Bladed aperture. In near mint condition with original front and rear caps. Price: $350.00

Minolta 40mm F/2 M-Rokkor- Reportedly the same exact optical design as a Leica 40mm Summicron-C. Glass is very clean with body showing some cosmetic wear marks. Lens was checked over by Sherry Kratuer in October 2015 and she mentioned this version (as compared to the Summicron-C and later CLE versions) is her favorite versions and one of her favorite lenses. Smooth focus and snappy aperture. Comes with Leica rear cap, Leica #14268 front cap that fits snuggly, and a 40.5 Tiffen UV filter. In my experience this lens performs remarkably similar to a 35mm V4 Summicron. A very smooth lens with great depth. Price: $400.00

Canon 50mm F/1.8 LTM- Chrome lens with black barrel and infinity lockout. Serial #2185XX. It’s an ugly, well-used lens. Cleaning marks, some haze, and oily aperture blades are all included in the price! However, the focus is smooth, aperture is snappy. I received it as part of a larger camera package and haven’t really shot with it much. Comes with a generic LTM-M metal 50mm adapter. Price: $85.00 (Will sell with Canon 135mm for $150.00 total)

Canon 135mm F/4 Serenar LTM- Serial #398XX. Chrome barrel in good condition. Maybe some minor haze but glass looks pretty good. Too long of a focal length for me, but a solid well-built lens. Price: $80.00 (Will sell with Canon 50mm for $150 total)

The following items fall under the “need to clean out the camera closet” category: Pictures and additional information available for all items:

LM-Grip for Leica M- Older Photo Equip USA version. Black in good condition. Great as a grip, or even just to add a center tripod socket when shooting. Price: $65.00

Leica MP 0.72 Black Paint Box Set- Complete Leica MP Black Paint inner and outer boxes, manuals, warranty cards, etc. This was a Leica USA camera. Was from my MP that has been previous sold and buyer didn’t want the boxes mailed internationally. Everything is in good shape and just needs a camera to be paired up with! Price: $100.00

Chrome “Thumbs Up” Copy- “Thumbs Up” style that slides into the hotshoe. Well built and similar in design and quality to the $130+ versions. Price: $60.00

Genuine Leather Epson RD-1/RD-1S Half-Case- Aegar red leather half-case for Epson RD-1 and RD-1S. Boxes and card say for an RD-1S but will obviously fit both. Great condition with built in grip. Used very little. Price: $65.00

Leica MP/M6 Coin Slotted Battery Cover- Leica MP original coin slot battery cover. This was for my Leica MP so I can only guarantee it will work on an MP. However, my guess is that it will also work on an M6. Matt black and saves your fingernails and leatherette when changing batteries. In like new/mint condition in plastic bag. Price: $30.00

Leica #14119 Ball Head in original box- In very clean condition in original box. Price: $75.00

Set of Serie VII Filters- Three original Leitz Wetzlar Germany Serie VII Filters (UVa, Green, and Yellow.) Plus, one B+W S.7 010 1X MRC filter as well. Four filters total in very clean condition. Price: $100.00 for all

Camera Combo Grab Bag: Nikon EM with 50mm F/1.8 Series E (clean condition,) Pentax Spotmatic with 55mm F/1.8 Super-Takumar (good condition with original ever-ready case,) and Zorki LTM Body with Industar-22 50mm F/3.5 Lens (and ever-ready case. I don’t know much about any of these cameras, and selling as a lot. Price: $100 for all three, or $100 for one, and the other two are going to be shipped with it anyways! :)

Nikon F2 Body- Black Nikon F2 with prism. Serial #77796XX. Camera fires and seems to operate fine. Needs some TLC. Can send photos to anyone interested. Price: $80.00

Nikon Nikkor 180mm F/2.8 AI- Manual focus Nikkor 180mm F/2.8 AI. Serial #3642XX. Extremely well-built and sharp lens. Glass is very clean. . Front screw in cap and rear cap. Price: $275.00

I live in Upstate NY, but will be in the NYC/Northern NJ area for most of this week and can meet in person if anyone would like. Otherwise, items can be shipped right away for Christmas delivery.

Please PM with any questions or request for photos. Primarily looking to sell outright, but can consider trades on a case by case basis.

Thank you and Happy Holidays-
-Brett-

BrettS

The following items have been SOLD:
Minolta 40mm F/2 M-Rokkor, Genuine Leather Epson RD-1/RD-1S Half-Case, Leica MP/M6 Coin Slotted Battery Cover, Set of Serie VII Filters, Camera Combo Grab Bag, Nikon F2 Body, Nikon Nikkor 180mm F/2.8 AI.

Everything else still available. Please contact with any questions or requests for photos.
Thanks and Happy New Year!

BrettS

Update:

The following items have been SOLD:
Minolta 40mm F/2 M-Rokkor, Genuine Leather Epson RD-1/RD-1S Half-Case, Leica MP/M6 Coin Slotted Battery Cover, Set of Serie VII Filters, Camera Combo Grab Bag, Nikon F2 Body, Nikon Nikkor 180mm F/2.8 AI, LM-Grip for Leica M.

Everything else still available. Please contact with any questions or requests for photos.