The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift Lens

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I decided to sell my 17TSE. I bought from a member here and it is in excellent condition works really nice and a good copy. I don't have a box for it but comes with all original caps. Plus I will include a Lee adater for the 17mm to mount a Lee Foundation Kit to it for your filtering.

Here is exactly what I have

Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift Lens

Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift Lens 3553B002 B&H Photo Video

LEE Filters Adapter Ring for Canon 17mm TS-E Lens AR17TSE B&H

Asking 1875.00 shipped

Guy Mancuso

Like to sell this today if possible so I can get a Minolta 200mm before the 30th shipped to me. Lets make a deal

Guy Mancuso

Christmas special for today only . Otherwise I can't order in time for a gig. 1795.00 PayPal gift

Guy Mancuso

I will consider partial trades also. I need a Minolta 200mm 2.8 HS lens. I also was thinking of a Minolta 28mm F2. A Sony FE 24-70 f4 , Loxia 35 F2

So if you got something you think I'm after let me know. I need long and I need a gap lens between 28-50 and hopefully fast.