The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EF 24-70 Mark II f/2.8 L

soboyle

Selling my Canon 24-70 Mark II f/2.8 L lens because I'm moving over to a Sony system. I'm original owner of this lens, which is in excellent condition, glass perfect with filter always on the front. Lens has seen low usage as landscape lens on my 5DM2 body. Ships in original box with caps and soft case. Includes priority shipping, paypal add 3%.
Asking $1675 shipped.
inquiries to smo at oboylephoto dot com

Last edited:

soboyle

Price drop to $1675. Want to move this lens in order to take advantage of the Sony discounts currently going on.

soboyle

Just to give a perspective on this lens, I hung a show this past March 2014 at No. Six Depot Gallery is West Stockbridge, MA of large landscape prints shot exclusively with this lens. Excellent sharpness and contrast. It was my go to lens for landscape work.