The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander VM 50 1.5

jkjod

$900

I have the new M mount version of the Voigtlander 50/1.5 in chrome. Spectacular lens in like new condition. I have the original box and caps as well. I will also include a B+W 3 stop ND filter. The only reason I am selling is because I just got a M2 (used to have M3) and would like to eventually move to a 35/85 two lens kit. Before I can buy anything new, I've got to sell this beauty first! There are plenty of reviews on the inter webs, and if you want some examples from this copy there are plenty on my Flickr account on both film and on the Sony a7. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions - I will cover shipping, and I prefer to use PayPal. I have a very good track record over at the big auction site under jkjod11 if you would like a few references. Thanks and have a great day!

by jkjod, on Flickr

by jkjod, on Flickr

Untitled by jkjod, on Flickr

by jkjod, on Flickr

Jordan

jkjod

Pretty sure I have found a 35, so this needs to get sold. Price now $725. Still free, insured, priority shipping. Thanks!

Jordan